American Girl has just released Courtney as the newest historical doll. Courtney is from 1986, is from a blended family, loves science and video games and has a rad wardrobe! She's everything you know and love from the 80's.
Courtney has a closet full of awesome ’80s fashion. Mix and match her outfits and accessories to create looks for working on her class project about Crystal Starshooter or trying to beat her high score at the arcade. This collection lets girls bring Courtney’s story to life.
- Courtney™ Doll & Book: The 18" Courtney doll has a huggable cloth body, eyes that open and close, curly sandy-blond hair with side-swept bangs that can be styled, and a movable head and limbs made of smooth vinyl. Courtney arrives wearing a purple tank top, a bright blue crop top, a high-waisted denim skirt, hot pink tights, and white boots. She includes the Courtney Changes the Game paperback book.
- Courtney’s Accessories: A personal cassette player, a pair of headphones, a cassette tape with a case, four bangle bracelets, a tube of pretend lip balm, and a plastic “Maureen for Mayor” button
- Courtney’s™ Shirt & Tie: A rayon print shirt and a purple tie
- Courtney’s™ Jeans: A pair of pleated jeans These garments are unique—just like you! We used a special process to add stylish characteristics and variations in color, so each one is just a little bit different.
- Courtney’s™ Skirt & Suspenders for 18-inch Dolls: A purple bubble skirt with purple suspenders
- Courtney’s™ Splatter Print Dress for 18-inch Dolls: A sleeveless black dress with a multicolored splatter print
- Courtney’s™ Cropped Jacket for 18-inch Dolls: A hot-pink bolero jacket that’s cropped above the waist and has puffed three-quarter sleeves
- Courtney’s™ Flats & Socks: A pair of pink ballet flats and blue ankle socks
- Courtney’s™ Belt Bag & Watch: A black belt bag with neon graphics and a faux watch
- Courtney’s™ Sunglasses: A pair of hot-pink sunglasses in a felt case
- Courtney’s™ Fashion Accessories for 18-inch Dolls: Courtney has a great sense of style and she gives every outfit an extra layer of awesome with these totally ’80s accessories, including:
- A set with both pink and green earring posts that can hold either pink star or green triangle-shaped drop earrings that Courtney might have picked out when she got her ears pierced at the Radiance Salon at the mall
- A neon green hair tie she can wear so she doesn’t have to borrow one from her stepsister, Tina
- A pink lace headband with a big bow and elastic at the back
- A pair of purple lace fingerless gloves just like one of her favorite singers wears
CLICK HERE for your chance to win this totally rad collection!